Food Drives are vital to our ability to distribute 4.7 million pounds of food annually for people in need, and a great way to engage your team, faith community, school or friends and family in ending hunger.
Physical Food Drives
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our food drive process has changed. Please read below for updates:
- Schedule your food drive by filling out the form below. Our staff will be in touch to confirm the dates and discuss any relevant details.
- Specific Items: We are currently accepting only the following items through food drives, and we ask that you collect only one or two items as we have limited staff to sort the food donations:
- Pasta sauce (unbreakable packaging please)
- Juice (EX: individual plastic bottles, Capri Sun)
- Granola bars
- Protein bars
- Snack items (EX: bags of nuts)
- Breakfast cereal
- Cans of high-protein/hardy soups with pop tops
- Boxes: We can provide WSFB-branded boxes or barrels, or you can collect food in your own boxes.
- Drop Offs: Plan to drop off your boxes of food at the end of your drive. Our staff is busier than ever delivering food to our member agencies and cannot pick up any food collected from food drives.
- Food Safety: Confirm that none of the items you plan to drop off are broken or already open.
Virtual Food Drives
If you would be interested in setting up a custom virtual food drive, we can create a website for you and your organization to donate funds to. Please contact Development and Communications Associate, Kaitlyn Little.