Food Drives are vital to our ability to distribute 4.7 million pounds of food annually for people in need, and a great way to engage your team, faith community, school or friends and family in ending hunger.
Physical Food Drives
- Schedule your food drive by filling out the form below. Our staff will be in touch to confirm the dates and discuss any relevant details.
- Specific Items: We are asking for the following items to be collected during food drives:
- Peanut Butter and other nut butters
- Pasta and noodles
- Cereal (hot and cold)
- Canned soups
- Canned meats and fish
- Beans (dry and canned)
- Canned stews or chili
- Canned pasta
- Canned vegetables
- Canned or dried fruits
- Canned tomatoes
- Pasta sauces (no glass, please)
- Protein, energy, or granola bars
- Baby foods and formula
- Shelf-stable milk or nondairy substitutes
- Cooking oil
- Flour and baking mixes
- Boxes: We can provide WSFB-branded boxes or barrels, or you can collect food in your own boxes.
- Drop Offs: Plan to drop off your boxes of food at the end of your drive. Our staff is busier than ever delivering food to our member agencies and cannot pick up any food collected from food drives.
- Food Safety: Confirm that none of the items you plan to drop off are broken or already open.
Virtual Food Drives
A virtual food drive is an impactful way of helping Westside Food Bank! Lots of folks want to hold traditional food drives for us by gathering lots of food — and that’s great! But did you know that if you spend $3 on food at a grocery store, we could get the same amount of food for just $1.80? You can literally nearly double your impact by providing a small monetary donation rather than bringing us food from your home or the store! If you would be interested in setting up a virtual food drive, you can sign up here: wsfb.org/virtualfooddrive.