Westside Food Bank is an independent nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. We commit to investing around 80% of every donated dollar directly in our hunger relief work.
To allow our member agencies to devote more of their own resources toward helping their clients overcome poverty, hunger and homelessness during this time of crisis, Westside Food Bank suspended all agency fees through 2020.
- Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Audit
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Audit
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Audit
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Audit
- Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Form 990