We provide food for 72,000 households experiencing or at risk of hunger.
Every day, our food nourishes:
- Families with children
- Unemployed, under-employed and low-wage workers
- Seniors on fixed incomes and the frail elderly
- Women and children living in domestic violence shelters
- Adults and transitional-aged youth experiencing homelessness
- Mentally ill, chronically ill and disabled individuals
- College students facing food insecurity
- Veterans and their families
See a list of Westside Food Bank’s partner agencies.
Learn more about the impact of having access to adequate, nutritious food for the people our member agencies serve.Learn more