We provide food for 72,000 households experiencing or at risk of hunger.
Every day, our food nourishes:
- Families with children
- Unemployed, under-employed, low-wage, and middle-wage workers
- Seniors on fixed incomes
- Women and their children living in domestic violence shelters
- Adults and transition-aged youth experiencing homelessness
- People with mental health conditions, chronic illnesses, and other disabilities
- College students
- Veterans and their families
See a list of Westside Food Bank’s partner agencies.
Learn more about the impact of having access to adequate, nutritious food for the people our member agencies serve.Learn more